terms and conditions
*4 for $60 on sale items offer applies to all sale items only. Discount is applied at the checkout. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available online only until midnight on Monday 9th September 2019 AEST.
*Save $20 when you spend $80 or more applies to full-price items only. Discount applied at the checkout. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available online only until midnight on Tuesday 10th September 2019 AEST.
*30% off full price offer applies to selected items. Prices as marked. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available instore & online for a limited time only.
*50% off jumpsuits & jeans offer applies to selected items. Prices as marked. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available instore & online for a limited time only.
*Sale up to 75% off offer applies to selected items. Prices as marked. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available instore & online for a limited time only.
*40% off jewellery & sunglasses offer applies to selected items only. Prices as marked. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Available in store and Online for a limited time only.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts apply. Prices and product styles may vary from store to store and online. Prices are subject to change without notice. Be in the know. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
*Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotional vouchers.
*For a limited time only and while stocks last.
*Prices and product styles may vary from store to store and online. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
*Free shipping for orders over $80 - Free shipping is applied to orders at the online checkout when the subtotal is $80 or more after all vouchers and discounts have been applied. crossroads ships within Australia and New Zealand only.
Freebie Friday Vouchers
*Crossroads online voucher is valid for clothing purchases via crossroads.com.au and crossroads.com.nz only, cannot be redeemed instore. Must be used in one transaction - any remaining value will be forfeited. Transaction must be over $51 for the voucher to be deducted. Valid for 14 days starting from the date of issue. Not applicable for items from the sale category or in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Delivery is available for customers in Australia and New Zealand only.
Las Vegas Competition
1. Instructions on how to enter, participation and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times. See the entry criteria and conditions of entry specified below.
3. The entire promotional period commences at 00:01 Monday 22ndth July 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 1st September 2019.
4. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually considered by reviewing customers that signed up to the VIP program are following @crossroadsfashion on Instagram and/or Facebook, upload a photo and hashtag #crossroadsfashion and #crossroadstakesvegas.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, those persons conducting the short listing and, associated agencies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter, entrants must be an existing VIP or sign up to become a VIP, they must also be following or follow @crossroadsfashion on Instagram and/or Facebook. Entrants will then upload a photo of themselves in their best crossroads look to Instagram or Facebook and hashtag #crossroadsfashion and #crossroadstakesvegas. The winner will be selected and announced by the crossorads brand team.
7. Entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially and ethnically offensive, capable of violating any law, capable of giving rise to civil liability or submitted after the specified entry period will not be eligible.
8. The entrant must not engage in any illegal or unsafe behaviour whilst creating the entry. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its partners exclude any legal liability or responsibility for any incidents or activities engaged in by the entrant or any person during creation of the entry.
Conditions of entry
9. The Promoter (crossroads the ‘Promoter’) is entitled to use any entry submitted (whether or not a winning entry) in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including (whether by itself or permitting any third party) using the entry after the Promotional Period for future promotions or their agent’s book publications, promotional, commercial, marketing, advertising, publicity and other purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of an entry.
10. All entries submitted become the property of crossroads ‘the Promoter’. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant assigns all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entries to the Promoter.
11. The entrant represents and warrants that:
a) Their entry is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties;
b) they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise the promoter to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions;
12. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of any awarded prize, at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the Promotional Period, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who interferes with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The prize includes a crossroads gift card to the value of $500 and a flight package to the value of $4,500 (including GST) The flights must be booked within 6 months and travel taken within 12 months of the winner being contacted. Prize must be redeemed by the competition winner only and is not transferable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the major prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
15. The major prize must be redeemed as a package in full 6 months from the date of contacting the winner.
16. A valid passport is required for all international journeys. All passports must be valid for six (6) months prior to departure. It the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to ensure they have all required travel documentation (including but not limited to passports and visas) as required for travel in connection with the major prize. All costs associated with obtaining this travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
17. Transport to and from the departure point (including but not limited to additional domestic airfares, if required), any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, and all other ancillary costs and expenses, as well as the cost of obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner of the major prize and their travel companions. The major prize also excludes insurances, medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, incidentals, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the major prize other than those specified in these terms and conditions. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the major prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. No components of the major prize can be exchanged for other travel or accommodation at other destinations. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the major prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize:
o or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
o or the components of a prize, may alter for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control;
o cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer; and
o Is valued in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST), and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
20. The prize winner will be notified within 2 weeks after the competition end date by private message on Instagram or Facebook
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim their prize within the two week period then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. In the event that the prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable due to events outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same or greater recommended retail value and/or specification.
23. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail or email.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website (see clause 8) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
25. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the laws of any relevant State or Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. If an entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of the entry may be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If an entry is selected as a winner, the winner will be notified as per these terms and conditions.
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other warranties, guarantee, term or condition implied or imposed under any applicable laws in the States and Territories of Australia (the “Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
28. Subject to the Promoter’s obligations under the Non-Excludable Guarantees (see clause 38) and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s maximum aggregate liability (including that of its officers, employees and agents) in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other basis, for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the competition, including (without limitation):
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
29. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
a. Noni B Group may collect personal information from you from your entry form, any interview you participate in and any other communications crossroads and you enter into in relation to this competition; and
WEBSITE & GENERAL
Welcome to the crossroads.com.au Web Site. crossroads provides this Site as a service to you, our customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
“Contract/Agreement" means the contract incorporating these Conditions which is formed when You place an Order and We confirm acceptance of such Order;
“International” means countries other than Australia;
“Transactions/Order” means an order placed by You via this Website for one or more Products;
“Personal Information” means all and any information provided by You in an Order or when registering on any part of this Website to include without limit your name, address and card details;
“Product” means any product advertised on this Website;
“We/Us/Our” means crossroads, NONI B Group Ltd;
“Website/site” means crossroads.com.au which is operated by Us;
“You/Your” means a user of this Website.
Unless we expressly provide otherwise, all Transactions, all Products and your use of such Products are subject to these Terms, which shall apply regardless of how you access the Site. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to the terms. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an Order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All Orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or forces outside of our control for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with crossroads you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. crossroads retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your Order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be crossroads or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party crossroads is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an Order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit card used to place your Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
A. OUR CONTRACT
When you place an Order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your Order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit card.
B. PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the Site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
E. PROMOTIONAL CODES
We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any promotional code will be specified at the time of issue.
These T&Cs relate to all crossroads promotions, competitions and promotional codes (unless otherwise stated).
1. Promotional codes cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. An individual promotional code can only be used once per order.
3. Promotional codes will not be resupplied if lost or stolen.
4. The value of a promotional code will not be refunded if purchased items are returned.
5. A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed.
F. CANCELLING YOUR PURCHASE
You have a right to refund your purchase of Product(s) from the Site within twenty-one days of the date on which you received your Order and receive a refund. To exercise your right to a refund, you may (i) notify us at email@example.com within twenty-one days of receipt of your Order, or (ii) return your Order to your local store within twenty-one days of receipt of your Order:
In the event that we do not receive your returned Order within thirty (30) days of the later of (i) the date you notified us of your return and (ii) the date you received your Order the deemed date of receipt will be the date of the post-mark on the packaging of your returned Order. We will not be responsible for the costs of such return.
G. FAULTY PRODUCTS
In the event that you receive a faulty Product, we recommend that you contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provided that you return such faulty Product to us, we will provide you with a full refund to your original payment method.
We will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by:
• Your provision of incorrect or outdated information;
• Your mailbox being full;
• Your failure to comply with instructions for use of the Site; or
• Any event which is outside of our reasonable control.
MISUSE OF THE SITE
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Cybercrime Act 2001. crossroads will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, We may choose various third-party web sites to link to from this Site. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Us, We have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of crossroads.com.au. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. None the less, We seek to protect the integrity of Our Website and the links placed upon it and therefore request any feedback on not only our Site, but for sites we link to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & LICENSES
All of the content you see and hear on the Site, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Us, one of Our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to crossroads.com.au. The entire content of the Site is protected by copyright laws.
The content of the Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of this Site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to You as a result of any such activities. We reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this Site.
crossroads is a registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from crossroads.com.au.
MY ACCOUNT & WISHLIST
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password chosen by You when You register on the Website and for restricting access to your computer and/or email address to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
We reserves the right to close an account if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We reserve the right to delete Your account or wishlist at any time. In this instance Your information will not be saved and cannot be retrieved by Us.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, reviews, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Us on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain Our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Thus, We will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. crossroads.com.au is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between You and crossroads. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of NONI B Group Ltd.
If you have purchased your item(s) in one of our stores, you will need to return it a store within 30 days. Unfortunately we are unable to accept store returns by post. Instore Sale Policy Please choose carefully as sale items purchased instore are exchange only within 7 days. Online and Instore Exchanges Online and instore exchanges can only be processed instore within 30 days of purchase. The garments must be unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached, along with your original sales receipt or invoice. Faulty or Damaged Items If the product is faulty, it should be returned to the crossroads store at which it was purchased from or any other crossroads store along with proof of purchase. Please note that only defects appearing within 6 months of the date of purchase are covered by crossroads defect warranty with your choice of a refund, exchange or credit note.
AfterPay purchases can be returned both Online and Instore (except One Woman Stores). You must include your original tax invoice and after pay email receipt instore or post back to the below online returns address by the Post Office or ParcelPoint.
RETURN ITEMS TO:
crossroads: ONLINE RETURNS
PO Box 27 Liverpool
NSW 1871 Australia.
Refunds will be processed and communicated to the customer via Afterpay shortly after crossroads processes the returned item/s. The returned item/s will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule or a complete refund of payments to date (depending if all of the original order’s items are returned).
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE RETURNS
All online exclusives will be subject to the current crossroads returns policy. You may return them by post or to any crossroads store within 30 days. Please ensure items are unworn, footwear returned with shoe boxes and all items must be in a re-sellable condition. Swimwear, unless faulty, can only be returned if unworn with the hygiene label intact and still on the garment. Customer Care Should you have any questions or queries about refunds or exchanges please do not hesitate to contact us via our online form or on the below contact details.
AU Phone: 1800 151 110
NZ Phone: 0800 54 22 22.
For PO Box Addresses or delivery to remote areas, your order may be sent with Australia Post via their eParcel service. This service is slower than our normal delivery service and will be received in 7-10 business days of the dispatch date. You will be able to track your order by entering the consignment number at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
Please Note: Orders are not delivered on weekends or public holidays. Free shipping on orders over AUD $80 available for a limited time only. Promotion will be automatically applied to baskets over AUD $80. No further discounts apply. Orders will ship within 48 hours of time of order however there may be delays during busy periods (including sales).
View Click & Collect Terms & Conditions If you have not received your order within 10 BUSINESS days from dispatch. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team. If you receive your shipment confirmation email over the weekend, your order will not be dispatched until the next business day, after which your tracking will be enabled.
Australian Shipping Policy
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, please contact customer care immediately; however we are not obligated to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date we will lodge an enquiry with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are liable for actions thereafter the couriers said delivery. If you choose to sign for your item you will generally need to be available between 8.30am and 5pm to receipt the delivery. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example you may want to use your work address for delivery.
As soon as your order is dispatched we will send you an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number and a link to the carrier's site. Please note the number will not be traceable for at least 24 hours. Please allow at least 24 hours for your tracking number to be in our carriers systems.
International Shipping Policy
At this stage we only deliver internationally to New Zealand and orders will be received within 10 business days. On rare occasions the customs agency may choose to delay individual shipments as a random security measure.
All international purchases are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered. Local taxes and duties incurred are the responsibility of the customer. For New Zealand customers customs charges may be payable when the value of the goods exceeds NZ$225. For information on what you may need to pay customs please check here
Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery. Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
AU Phone: 1800 151 110
NZ Phone: 0800 54 22 22.
MEMBERSHIP & REWARDS PROGRAM
crossroads is a registered brand owned by Noni B Holdings 2 Pty Ltd ABN 53 626 335 760.
RECEIVING NEWS & OFFERS FROM US
I accept that by becoming a member of the crossroads mailing list and rewards program, I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their products and services or third party products and services. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via the website “unsubscribe" or via email, stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within 14 days from request date.
WEBSITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand that crossroads’ Website Use Terms and Conditions also apply to my use of the crossroads website and form part of the legal terms on which I use the website and participate in the crossroads Membership and Rewards Program.
I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the crossroads Rewards Program:
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over who are Australian residents.
• I agree that I will not apply for multiple memberships of the crossroads Membership and Rewards Program, whether by using multiple addresses, email addresses or otherwise.
• crossroads may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• I can only receive a crossroads VIP Card by signing up to our Membership Program in-store. My VIP Card is not transferrable and remains crossroads property.
• I am responsible for all use of my VIP Card and I must tell crossroads promptly if it is lost or stolen.
• I am responsible for all use of my membership number and/or password. I agree to keep my membership number and password secret.
• I can earn Reward points by presenting my card in store or my card number for online purchases at the time the purchase is made. The current Rewards points rate is 1 point for every dollar I spend (excluding GST, other taxes and any packaging and delivery charges) in a single transaction at crossroads. crossroads may change this rate at any time by notice on its website or by other communication means. Reward points expire after 12 months.
• From time to time, crossroads may make offers which enable me to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• If I return any goods for a refund or my order is cancelled or not filled for any other reason, any Reward points I earned from that purchase will be reversed.
• Reward points can be redeemed for Reward Vouchers at the rate of A$5 for 100 Rewards points. crossroads Voucher Terms apply to all Vouchers crossroads issues.
• crossroads will keep a record of my crossroads Rewards points earned and redeemed. crossroads may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• I may terminate my Membership at any time by notice to crossroads.
• crossroads may vary or terminate its Rewards Program or my participation in the Rewards Program at any time for any reason. crossroads is not liable for any loss to me arising from termination or variation including loss of Rewards points or reduction in value of Rewards points. Reasons for termination may include that I have not complied with these Terms, that I have become bankrupt or that I have given crossroads misleading information or have acted in a misleading or deceptive way in connection with the Rewards program. Variations may include changing the ratio of Rewards points earned to the amount spent, changing the ratio of Rewards points to be redeemed to the dollar value of Vouchers issued and setting or changing an expiry date for Rewards points earned.
• On termination of my membership or the Rewards Program or the Rewards Program itself, any unused points I have accrued are automatically forfeited and of no value.
• To the extent legally permitted, crossroads excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability crossroads may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at crossroads’ option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will crossroads be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if crossroads is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and crossroads’ maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.
CROSSROADS GIFT CARDS
*All Gift Cards purchased up until the 30th March 2018 are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Any Gift Cards purchased from the 31st March 2018 onwards will be valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Gift Cards can be redeemed on the crossroads website and in crossroads stores only throughout Australia and New Zealand. Please ensure you purchase for the correct country in which the recipient will spend their card. Refunds are not available on this item. $10 is the minimum value and $500 is the maximum Gift Card value a customer can purchase. For any values over $500, a customer will need to receive a second card. A customer does not need to spend the full value of the card in one transaction. The remaining value is stored on the Gift Card. Any remaining balance on the Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash or refund. A Gift Card cannot be topped up. crossroads Rewards points are not earned when a customer purchases a Gift Card. Promotions, Coupons and Gift cards may not be used toward the purchase of a Gift Card.
VOUCHERS & COUPONS
ACTIVE PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS
*Members Welcome Voucher - Vouchers are valid for 30 days only. Offer excludes Sale items. A welcome voucher will only be issued once to any individual person. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Voucher only redeemable on crossroads merchandise in a single transaction. Minimum spend on order needs to be AUD $10.00 not including any shipping costs. Voucher must be used in a single transaction only and is not transferable. One voucher per member. Redeemable once only. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Non-refundable on returns. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. crossroads reserves the right to investigate any discrepancies in the use of this voucher.
*Members Anniversary Voucher - Vouchers are valid for 30 days only. Offer excludes Sale items. A welcome voucher will only be issued once to any individual person. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Voucher only redeemable on crossroads merchandise in a single transaction. Minimum spend on order needs to be AUD $20.00 not including any shipping costs. Voucher must be used in a single transaction only and is not transferable. One voucher per member. Redeemable once only. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Non-refundable on returns. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. crossroads reserves the right to investigate any discrepancies in the use of this voucher.
*Members Birthday Voucher - Vouchers are valid for 30 days only. Offer excludes Sale items. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Voucher only redeemable on crossroads merchandise in a single transaction. Minimum spend on order needs to be AUD $20.00 not including any shipping costs. Voucher must be used in a single transaction only and is not transferable. One voucher per member. Redeemable once only. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Non-refundable on returns. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. crossroads reserves the right to investigate any discrepancies in the use of this voucher.
*10% Off Email Voucher - Offer applies to full price and sale styles. Offer available for online transactions only at crossroads.com.au. Prices as marked online and discount applied at checkout. Minimum spend on order needs to be AUD $10.00 not including any shipping costs. Standalone voucher and not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional voucher. Offer is subject to change at any time at crossroads' discretion.
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Voucher Terms set out the terms on which we issue discount or nominated value vouchers. They apply to physical vouchers and to voucher and discount codes we issue (Vouchers). By applying for or using a Voucher, you consent to these Voucher Terms and any other Voucher terms (Specific Voucher Terms) printed on the Voucher or listed on the website or email from us where the Voucher was offered.
1. Each Voucher type is identified by a voucher code and has different requirements and rewards including Specific Voucher Terms, in addition to these Voucher Terms. These Voucher Terms and all applicable Specific Voucher Terms must be met to be eligible for the Voucher and to receive the discount or offer covered by the Voucher. The Specific Voucher Terms override these Voucher Terms to the extent of any conflict. Examples of our current Vouchers include Reward Vouchers, Privilege Vouchers, Anniversary Vouchers and Birthday Vouchers.
2. Voucher values or discount rates or amounts, as applicable, are as specified on the Voucher. The maximum value of a Reward Voucher issued per transaction is $50. All value amounts are specified in Australian dollars. Vouchers with a face value can be redeemed in Australian dollars only.
3. There is a limit of one Voucher per household per offer unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
4. Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
5. Where a physical Voucher is issued to you, only the original Voucher will be accepted for use. You may be required to collect the Voucher from one of our stores. You must surrender the Voucher when you use it unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly allow for multiple uses. You must not reproduce or copy the Voucher and the Voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise, for example by allowing you to print the Voucher from the relevant website or insert a Voucher code.
6. Vouchers are applicable to valid direct debit and credit card purchases only. They cannot be used for lay-by purchases whether for a deposit or payment.
7. Vouchers are usable only on or at our web site or stores. Some Vouchers may be limited to one specific site or channel – for example, a Voucher may only be for use at a physical store or only for online use; please check the Specific Voucher Terms. Without limitation, Reward Vouchers printed from a physical stores’ point of sale system cannot be used for online purchases. Reward Vouchers can be used in the issuing store on the day of issue and in other stores on the next business day, subject to expiry terms. Privilege, Anniversary and Birthday Vouchers that we email to you can be used online unless the applicable Specific Voucher Terms state otherwise.
8. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the Voucher is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
9. Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the Voucher. These will be notified in the Specific Voucher Terms. Generally, Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
10. A Voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges unless the Specific Coupon Terms expressly provide otherwise. Any Voucher offering free shipping applies only to shipping of products within the area we designate from time to time.
11. Some Vouchers are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
12. A particular Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or Voucher in the same order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
13. Each Voucher (excluding a single use Voucher, which expires on use) is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the Specific Voucher Terms unless used or terminated earlier in accordance with these Voucher Terms. Most Reward Vouchers expire 30 days after issue.
14. Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash. If the order value is lower than the Voucher value, the remaining amount of the Voucher value is lost.
15. Physical Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
16. A Voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
17. If a Voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, we will refund the actual amount paid subject to our applicable trading terms but the Voucher will no longer be valid.
18. If a Voucher is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial Voucher discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed.
19. Vouchers not available in conjunction with any other offer. All vouchers exclude purchases on Gift Cards.
20. We may discontinue, cancel or refuse to issue or honour a specific Voucher or Voucher type at any time for any reason without notice. This may occur for a range of reasons including due to errors associated with issuing or processing the Voucher or Voucher type or because we consider that you or the Voucher applicant have applied for or used the Voucher improperly or outside its intended purpose or operation or in breach of these Voucher Terms including any Specific Voucher Terms or because the Voucher has been tampered with or altered.
These Voucher Terms cover only the Voucher itself. Our specified trading terms also apply to your purchases of products or services using the Voucher.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship within Australia and New Zealand only. We charge a fixed cost of $10 for deliveries within Australia (as varied from time to time and subject to a surcharge for large orders). For other destinations, shipping cost is determined by destination, weight and shipping method. To find out the shipping charges that apply to you, simply add the items to your shopping cart and proceed accordingly to the checkout where the full cost will be calculated and displayed before you make any payment. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box.
We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date. Most orders should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after dispatch depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive either by emailing email@example.com or calling 1800 151 110 (within Australia) or 0800 54 22 22 (within NZ). Our team is available from Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm AEST. Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are responsible for any loss or damage after delivery.
If you choose to sign for your item you will generally need to be available between 7.00am and 5:00pm to receive the delivery. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example you may want to use your work address for delivery if your employer’s workplace policies allow this. If you do not answer when the courier tries to deliver your order, the courier will generally leave a card. You must then contact the courier directly to arrange re-delivery. Without limitation, we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of you failing to contact our courier within the time specified in any “article awaiting collection" notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
FREE DELIVERY PROMOTIONS
From time to time, we may offer free shipping promotions or similar. During the stated period of the promotion, the express terms of any specific promotion override these Terms other than the Special offers and Error sections. You must pay any return freight costs on change of mind purchases; however we will cover redelivery costs for exchanges for the first exchange. Faulty items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased where still available. For faulty items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered; we will pay all freight charges on faulty items.
CLICK & COLLECT
Click & Collect delivery option is available online to all crossroads stores in Australia only. Please note that during major sales events and promotions, Click & Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you via email and SMS (where a mobile number has been provided) when your order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-10 business days from the date that you place the order.
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. crossroads will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed. In this instance the order will be sent to your nominated store and then if required you will have to return it. All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy as online orders. Please refer to our returns policy for further information here.
Click & Collect orders must be collected within 28 days from the date you are notified by email that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your Click to Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
crossroads reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.
This Agreement is a contract between you and Afterpay Pty Ltd ACN 169 342 947.
Afterpay is now available for online and in-store purchases at crossroads Australia.
Afterpay purchases can be returned online via our standard online returns policy, or at your local crossroads store. Afterpay returns cannot currently be processed at One Woman stores.
to see our full Returns Policy.
to see the full Afterpay Terms & Conditions
to see Afterpay Frequently Asked Questions.